As a registered charity, we rely on contributions from individuals, trusts, foundations and organisations. Your support helps us deliver learning and participation projects, develop our collections and exhibitions, and help us shape a community venue, accessible to the widest range of audiences.
We gratefully accept donations of any size, however big or small. Every contribution we receive helps to support our future development.
Individuals can build a special relationship with the museum by donating in a number of ways:
- Online – by making a single or monthly donation at Virgin Money Giving. We accept all major credit/debit cards and will automatically add 20% in Gift aid if you are a UK taxpayer
- By post – please send a cheque payable to ‘Museum of East Anglian Life’, to Museum of East Anglian Life, Crowe Street, Stowmarket, IP14 1DL
- In Person – using one of our donation boxes or by making a discretionary donation with any purchases made within the museum
- Leave a legacy – by leaving a gift to the museum in your Will, you will help us continue to engage, inspire and educate our visitors and communities. You can easily add a legacy to your existing Will using a codicil. We recommend that you consult a legal advisor or your solicitor to help you write or update your Will. Leaving a legacy is the most personal donation an individual can make and it will make a huge difference to our work.
Whichever way you choose to donate, gift aid can increase the value of your gift at no extra cost to you.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your donation. Thank you for your support!
By making a donation to the Museum of East Anglian Life, businesses can support an exciting, ambitious and pioneering charitable organisation and make a positive contribution to our valuable work in the community.
Businesses can make a donation online or by post in the same way as individuals, and there are corporate tax benefits in doing so. Contact us if you want further information.
- Online – by making a single or monthly donation at Virgin Money Giving. We accept all major credit/debit cards.
- By post – please send a cheque payable to ‘Museum of East Anglian Life’, to Patsy Cane, Museum of East Anglian Life, Crowe Street, Stowmarket, IP14 1ED
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We welcome sponsorship funding of a general nature, to support the maintenance of our estate, exhibits and programmes, or for specific community projects, events, exhibitions or equipment. The benefits associated with sponsoring some aspect of the museum’s work include:
- Enhanced brand awareness – in the local community and wider via online presence
- Press, PR & marketing opportunities
- Meeting Corporate Social Responsibility requirements
- Differentiation from your competitors
The sponsorship package will be individually tailored, and could include:
- Branding within the museum, or in specific areas/exhibitions
- Branding on external communications, tickets and stationery
- A web link or dedicated page on our website, and banner advertising opportunities
- Accreditation on our Partners web page
- Complimentary tickets for staff and families
- Invitations to exhibition previews and VIP events
- Opportunity to loan objects from the museum
- Exclusive offers on hospitality services
- Opportunity to work on joint branded merchandise
- 10% discount in the museum shop and café
We will work with you to design a tailor-made package to suit your business needs. For further information please contact email@example.com