INFORMATION FOR VISITORS WITH ACCESS NEEDS
- There is an accessible entrance with a platform lift for wheelchair users, mobility scooters, or pushchairs.
- An accessible toilet is located on the ground floor.
- Upstairs galleries can be accessed via a lift.
- Electric buggies, driven by museum staff, can be provided upon request. Drop off and pick up times can be arranged.
- Wheelchair friendly routes are indicated in our visitor guide, available free upon arrival.
- Accessible toilets are located at both ends of the museum site (and in Abbot’s Hall).
- Due to the historic nature of some of our buildings, we are unable to alter them to allow access to the upper levels. Where possible information about the upper floor rooms can be provided.
Download the Museum’s Access Statement here
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01449 612229