PLEASE NOTE: The museum is currently CLOSED for the season apart from Winter Entry (no buildings).
The times and prices below reflect the upcoming season which begins on the 24th March 2018.
- The Concession Admission Charge applies to senior citizens, students, unemployed persons and persons in receipt of disability benefit who may be asked to provide evidence of their status. Visitors with disabilities and in receipt of benefits, are entitled to bring one carer in free.
- Dogs are welcome on site (with the exception of inside Abbot’s Hall and Crowe Street Cottages) providing they are kept on a lead at all times.
- The Child Admission Charge applies to Children between the ages of 4 and 16 inclusive. Children below the age of 4 are admitted free. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- The Two Adult Family Admission Charge admits two Adults and up to three Children. The Single Adult Family Admission Charge admits one Adult and up to three Children.
- Single Group Admission Charges apply to pre-booked groups of 12 or more Visitors with the exception of School Parties.
- The main museum site is seasonal, and during the winter months we close our displays and historic buildings to the public. However, we welcome visitors to walk around the museum site and nature reserve for a reduced admission price.
- For pre booked school parties and general groups of over 12 people, the museum site can be specially opened during the winter. Normal admission charges apply, please visit the Group Visits page for more information.
- The Single Group Admission Charge applies to pre-booked Evening Visits of Groups to the Museum with a Minimum Charge of £100.00.
- Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. The Joint Membership is available to two Adults living at the same address.
- We will refund day admission when Membership is purchased on the same day.